The federal government enacted H.R. 3648, the Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act, to help stem the tide of foreclosures by removing the tax burden resulting from debt reduced through mortgage restructuring, as well as mortgage debt forgiven in connection with short sales. H.R. 3648 has been extended through 2012 under The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act, H.R. 1424. The Obama Administration has continued to pursue the foreclosure problem with the Financial Stability Plan that helps homeowners and lenders find solutions and alternatives to foreclosure. Call the Armstrong Home Selling Team's RE/MAX Real Estate Agents and Short Sale Realtors to learn how to keep your home and avoid foreclosure; learn about short sales, loan modification, HAFA, and HAMP.
For more information, call 530-632-4423
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Distress Sales/Bank Foreclosures!
"Distress Sales resulting from bank foreclosures often represent a great way to get a fantastic deal on a home. It's not easy for the average homeowner to find these deals, because you have to keep scouring the paper to see when one comes up."
My Team of Nevada, Sutter, and Yuba County agents and I have specialized in selling REO homes since 2006, and have successfully sold homes for numerous asset management companies.
Litton Loan Servicing
Olympus Asset Management
Asset Valuation & Management
REOTrans Platinum Certified
- Over 5 years REO experience, specialized in REO homes for sale
- Property management, sales and marketing of REO/resale properties
- Negotiate listing contracts and purchase contracts
- Weekly/Monthly Status reporting
- Valuations – listings & fee BPO
- Marketing sales plan and implementation
- Cash for Keys negotiation – nearly 100% success rate
City management and violation control on REO properties
- Title clearance/corrections; acquire legal/title counsel for “clouds”/ remaining deeds
- Management of contractors for trash-out, rehab and maintenance
- Covering expenses for repairs, utilities, maintenance until property is sold
- Property management – income, commercial, residential, “holdings”
- Client consultation on legal and financial aspects of REO sales and acquisitions
- Maintain/new business development
- Client reporting weekly/monthly, written and verbal
- Average Days On Market for 2009: 23 days
Annual Real Estate Sales Volume
Sales - $17, 000, 000.00 – Annual Average
PLATINUM AWARD WINNER RE/MAX INTERNATIONAL 2008, 2007 & 2006
California Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
Sutter-Yuba Association of Realtors
We are servicing the following zip codes:
95991, 95993, 95901, 95961, 95953, 95982, 95918, 95962, 95919, 95692, 95692, 95959, 95945, 95949
If you don't see your zip code here, please ask!
Welcome to your one-stop resource for real estate listing services in Yuba, Sutter, and Nevada Counties including Yuba City real estate, Marysville, Linda, Olivehurst, Plumas Lake and Edgewater foreclosures, Live Oak, Wheatland, country properties in the Sierra Foothills, Nevada City and Grass Valley real estate.
This site courtesy of Barbara Armstrong Realtor, and The Armstrong Home Selling Team Keller-Williams.
Website and contents are courtesy of Barbara Armstrong Realtor, and the Armstrong Home Selling Team DRE#01304188